Skocz do zawartości

Junior Linux Admin - Warszawa

Thommmas

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam Panowie,

Jest bardzo fajna szansa dla ambitnych junior Linux Adminów. Firma proponuje solidne przeszkolenie i rozwój kompetencji w kierunku BigData, Chmur i DevOpsa. Chętnych zapraszam do kontaktu [email protected]

This role is an excellent opportunity for skilled Linux admins who would like to work with cutting-edge technologies and learn all there is about DevOps and Big Data. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized trainings to enable your professional growth.

Job description:

·       Full time job, permanent job contract.

·       Provide support to projects developing new platforms & applications or changes to existing applications.

·       Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management.

·       Technology explorations, research & development, deep investigations & trouble-shooting.

·       Provide consultancy for ongoing projects.

Qualifications

·       BSc/ MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.                  

·       Excellent Linux skills

·       Eagerness to learn and gain experience with the following platforms: Hadoop – Hortonworks, Cloudera, Mapr (HDFS, Hive, YARN, HBase, Spark, Flume etc), Vertica, MySQL, XtraDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL and similar.

·       Aware of public cloud platform concepts – AWS and Azure

·       Networking concepts understanding

·       Backup/Recovery, Data Replication and Disaster Failover concepts and implementations.

·       Solid problem solving and analytical skills.

·       Strong English language skills.

·       Strong interpersonal skills.

·       Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.

·       Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes.

We appreciate:

·       Infrastructure automation & monitoring tools experience i.e. Chef, Ansible, AWS/Azure public cloud, Ganglia, Nagios, Zabbix.

·       Scripting languages i.e. Ruby, Python, bash

·       Certifications confirming gained skills (RHCSA, HDPCA,CCAH, MapR Hadoop Administrator)

·       Experience with other Big Data technologies, remain current with BI trends and standards.

Miszczu, bez przesady. Wynagrodzenie negocjujesz. Po co ktoś ma pisać w ogłoszeniu, że zapłaci 100 zł, jeśli znajdzie się ktoś kto weźmie to samo za 50? 

Zastanawiałem się nad usunięciem tego ogłoszenia, ale nie widzę tu sprzeczności z regulaminem forum. Chyba, że coś przeoczyłem, ale brak widełek na pewno nie jest podstawą.