Skocz do zawartości

Centos 7 / Scientific 7

SeeM

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

My tu gadu gadu, a CentOS 7 jest gotowy. Pierwsze iso Scientific 7 alfa też jest do pobrania i wygląda na to, że za jakiś miesiąc też będzie na miejscu. EPEL ma pełno paczek, ale na mp3ki i ndiswrappera pewnie jeszcze trochę poczekamy.

A ja zdążyłem ledwo rhel 7 betę pobrać i zainstalować... :) Poczekam może na scientifica i przy okazji na kodeki i vlc, bo kompilowanie tego samemu trwa wieki i dużo roboty jak dla mnie.

Ktoś z was się już przesiadł na siódemkę?

By to normalnie (...) strzelił... akurat miesiąc temu wdrożyłem na nowym serwie Centa 6.5. Jest może możliwość upgrade do 7(choć ciemno to widzę)?

Rhela 7 testuje na KVM i sprawuje się nieźle, świeże paczki i mnóstwo nowości(systemd,docker).

For the first time, there is a supported upgrade path from CentOS-6 to CentOS-7. This path is only supported from the latest version of CentOS-6 (being 6.5 at the time of writing) to the latest version of CentOS-7. For more information on the upgrade procedure please take a look at this page. The tools needed for this functionality are still being tested and will be released at a later time. If you can help with the testing, please see this CentOS-Devel mailing list thread.

Major changes:

- In Place Upgrade from 6.5 to 7.0 (as already mentioned)

Now that we've got c7 mostly finalized we're starting to look at the upgrade tool. There are several moving pieces for the upgrade tool that will need some patching to work properly. For anyone who's interesting in taking a dive into the code and helping out, we have some first-run binaries located at http://dev.centos.org/centos/6/upg/ with the source living on git.centos.org These binaries will most likely not work, but they should provide a decent starting point for testing and debugging.

Czyli jeszcze trochę wody upłynie zanim zacznie działać, ale grunt, że w ogóle będzie. :)

• 8 months later...